A lot of women suffer from excessive hair fall and the researchers have found that one in every four women suffer from this leading to baldness. The reasons why people feel hair loss in women is uncommon are:
1) Loss of hair in women is less severe than in men.
2) In women it generally occurs evenly rather than one or two major areas as in the case of men.
3) Women are able to disguise the loss better than men.
3 Causes of Hair Loss In Women
You must be wondering about the causes. It has been found that poor diet and stress are two very common reasons behind hair fall in women. Some other causes are:
1) Female Pattern Baldness - A lot is heard about male pattern baldness however one of the major causes of this in women is female pattern baldness. They suffer from androgenetic alopecia when the male hormone converts the testosterone into DHT - bad for hair. This leads to hair fall. However the extent of loss of hair can be attributed to the influence of female hormones.
2) Alopecia Areata - This is one of the major reasons behind the loss of hair in women. It is characterized by loss in patches. Though the exact reason behind this is yet unknown it is believed that immune system deficiencies result in alopecia areata. In severe cases it can affect other parts of the body as well. In most of the cases hair grows back naturally.
3) Telogen Effluvium - This too is a common cause of hair fall in women. This basically is thinning of hair due to stress and trauma. Traumatic experiences or excessive stress interferes with the normal cycle of hair growth.
4 Natural Remedies for Hair Loss in women
1) Hair loss in women can be treated at home with a simple massage. Though this is impossible to believe it is true. If you are suffering from hair fall massage your scalp until it becomes warm and starts to tingle. This will increase the blood flow to your scalp and stop excessive hair fall.
2) You can use henna and mustard oil to treat loss of hair. Boil a cup of mustard oil and then add 4 tablespoons of henna leaves to it. When the leaves start to burn strain the oil with a cloth and store it in a glass container. Massage your scalp with this oil. This will stimulate the growth of new hair.
3) Hair loss related to women can be treated effectively with onion. Rub a slice of onion on the balding area until it becomes red. Then apply honey to sooth the area and stimulate your scalp. Do this twice every day. This is a great remedy for hair fall.
4) You can make a paste of black pepper seeds and grinded lime. Apply the paste on affected areas. This will cause irritation and result in increased blood flow stimulating growth of hair. This will provide relief against women hair loss.
For more information about Women Hair Loss, visit www.10hairloss.com now.